Goethe Zertifikat (Goethe Zertifikat) certificate is awarded to German language course participants after successfully passing the exam. The document is proof of German language proficiency, which corresponds to a certain level on a 6-level scale. The exam is an alternative to DSH and TestDaF. Without it, it is impossible for migrants to enter Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and employers will not hire them.
The Goethe Certificate of the Institute can be obtained by anyone interested regardless of nationality and age.
The existence of a Goethe Certificate at the highest level indicates that the student is a student:
– is of value to the employer, both in Russia and in German-speaking countries;
– has the right to study in German universities;
– to practice medicine.
It is important to understand that the relevance of the results of the exam lasts for two years, then it is necessary to take the test again. The evaluation can be obtained in 10-14 days after the exam. The results are reviewed by the admissions offices of many Austrian, Belgian, German and Swiss universities.
Where and when to take the Goethe Certificate Examination
The main audience of the Goethe Institute is foreigners who want to find a job or go to Germany for permanent residence. The test is passed online. This is one of the best options, because it saves time.
The German language school SpeakStarter will help you with this!
Training and certification levels
The certificate confirms that the holder of the certificate knows the German language at a certain level. The examination system is designed in accordance with international standards. The examination level depends on the student’s knowledge:
– A1 is an initial degree of training, an understanding of simple everyday phrases that are necessary to meet specific everyday needs: a short story about yourself, maintaining an elementary conversation if the interviewee speaks slowly and clearly;
– A2 – allows you to understand individual sentences and frequently used phrases that relate to certain aspects of everyday life. Maintaining a conversation that is based on the exchange of ordinary information about everyday life, education, everyday needs and much more;
– B1 – knowledge allows you to express your thoughts about the conversation about rest, education, work. Explain yourself in all sorts of situations and make coherent messages on topics of interest. Describe your wishes, briefly explain your point of view and express your opinion;
– B2 – a good understanding of spoken language, the content of complex texts, and discussion of professional activities. Quick speech, clear pronunciation without significant difficulties.
– C1- refers to the competent use of the language. The student is able to perceive complex, comprehensive texts on different topics and recognize hidden components of meanings. It can speak at a fast pace without a hiccup and selection of words. Flexible use of language in everyday and social life.
– C2 – communication and writing are easy. The possibility of spontaneous speech, competent speech on any topic, clear formulation of thoughts, emphasizing the shade of some words.
In order to pass the Goethe-Institut exam, we not only need to prepare for it, but also offer an online certificate that meets expectations and goals. Then we can safely hope for a successful outcome of the exam.
Goethe Zertifikat (Goethe Zertifikat) certificate is awarded to German language course participants after successfully passing the exam. The document is
ÖSD is the name of the European certificate of the German language and the exam of the same name. The
TELC Deutsch – modern language test The TELC exam is a fairly new version of the knowledge test, but its